Schedule a consultation
Consultations are paid at a flat rate of $100, which will be paid prior to the commencement of the consultation. Our office accepts payment via cash, check, or debit/credit card.
To schedule your consultation please call the office or complete the form below to outline your situation and we will call you back to arrange the initial meeting.
Potential New Client Interview Information
* Your submission of your information to our office does not create an attorney-client relationship nor is a protected attorney-client communication.
- Prepare a written list of your questions.
- Prepare and bring a financial statement (draft or formal) so that we can discuss community vs. separate property. You can use the Judicial Counsel approved Schedule of Assets and Debts form which can be found here.
- Prepare a list of your monthly expenses, or an example you can use the Judicial Counsel approved Income and Expense Declaration which can be found here. Please also bring your last 3 months of pay-stubs and last three years of tax returns.
- If you have already commenced your family law matter please bring any pleadings filed and existing court orders.
- Please be prepared to discuss your priorities and goals so that we can prepare a road-map and discuss case strategy.